2024 Poster Presentations
Interested in having your poster printed locally in San Diego?
Please visit the link below to order your printed poster presentation for the San Diego meeting.
The company will deliver your poster to the conference registration desk at the Westin Gaslamp Hotel and available for pick up October 4th.
ADM 2023 Poster Order Form
Click here to view poster presentation guidelines: Poster Presentation Guidelines
*Poster Presentation certificates will be sent by email after the meeting
Paffenbarger Award Finalists
2023 Paffenbarger Posters (P1-P8)
To be presented during all 3 poster sessions (Thursday/Friday/Saturday)
P1. C Anselmi de Oliveira* Bilayered gelatin-methacryloyl scaffold for inflammation suppression and dentin-like tissue regeneration
P2. X Bai* Direct Colour Printing on Zirconia by UV-C Photons
P3. S Arbeed* Development and Characterization of an Injectable Thermosensitive and Bioactive Dentin ECM-Chitosan Hydrogel
P4. WITHDRAWN – Z Zhou* Investigation of a Novel Resin Monomer Synthesis and Its Potential in Mitigating Dental Resin Polymerization Shrinkage
P5. Y Peled* Exploring neutrophils’ degradative mechanism toward dentin and resin-based restoratives
P6. Y Li* Self-assembled nanocomposite coatings for controlled peri-implant drug delivery
P7. Y Lu* Fatigue behavior of 3D-printed dental zirconia via stereolithography
P8. N Saeed* Proteomic and 16S profile of QAM-modified surfaces
The Marshalls Postdoctoral Award Finalists
2023 Marshall Postdoctoral Posters (M1-M3)
To be presented during all 3 poster sessions (Thursday/Friday/Saturday)
M1. I de Souza Araujo* A versatile collagen-based bioink for periodontal ligament regeneration.
M2. U Mangal* Symbiotically Integrating Occlusive Membrane for Guided Regeneration of Inflammatory-Challenged Complex Tissue Defects.
M3. D Larrañaga Ordaz* Load capacity of model dental restorations under static and dynamic diametral compression.
2023 Abstract Listing
Thursday 5th October – 10:30 – 12:00
- A Abdou*, Effect of Triethanolamine and MDP-Salt on the Bonding Performance to Zirconia.
- G Abe* Fabrication of a synthetic bioresorbable poly(lactic acid/caprolactone) grafting material as an alternative to autogenous connective tissue graft.
- M Agre* Adhesion and Mechanical Properties of Liners/Bases
- A Al Houch* Physical and Mechanical Properties of four 3D-Printed Resins at two Different Thick Layers: An In Vitro Comparative Study.
- Y Alania* Chemo-mechanical Characterization of Biomodified Caries-Affected Dentin.
- G Alfonzo Leon* Benefits of a self-etch-and-prime component on bonding to composite blocks.
- F AlMarar* The Effect of Different Adhesive Systems on Shade Matching of Composite Veneer with Different Media: An In Vitro Study
- WITHDRAWN – A Alshehri* Effect of Phytic Acid on Bonding of Self-Adhesive Resin Cement to Dentin.
- E Bordini* Gelatin methacrylate bioink with bovine bone matrix for dentin repair.
- MA Alves Fraga* Antimicrobial monomer for 3D-printed provisional crown: physicochemical and biological properties.
- S Antonson* Evaluation of Color Stability of Universal Resin Composites.
- R Babaier* Effect of three bleaching treatment modes on stained polymer-based CAD/CAM materials.
- M Batista Rocha* Brushing and staining influence on esthetic properties of attachment composites.
- A Bedran-Russo* Proanthocyanidin DESIGNERs enhance the viscoelasticity properties of dentin-resin interface.
- R Belli * On the sensitivity of standards’ validity constraints in the SEPB method.
- S Block* Using ultra performance liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry for the evaluation of leachates in dental direct pulp capping liners.
- L Boaro* Dicalcium phosphate dihydrate (DCPD) nanoparticles functionalized with chlorhexidine(CHX) for dental composites.
- R Braga* Physicochemical Characteristics of Composites Containing CaP Particles and Hydrophilic Monomers.
- WITHDRAWN – L Bubnowicz* Evaluation of silver diamine fluoride in arresting carious lesions in irradiated tooth structures.
- I Büyükateş* Effect of Static-Aging on Depth of Cure of Resin-Composite Materials.
- S-Y Byun* Antibacterial properties of mesoporous silica coated with cerium oxide nanoparticles.
- H Cai* Evaluation of Mechanical and Biological Properties of PCL Scaffolds for GTR/GBR Produced Either by 3D Pen or FDM 3D Printer.
- M Capitanio* Different Endodontic Materials on Long-term Collagen Degradation.
- LM Cardoso* Naringenin-laden gelatin methacryloyl electrospun scaffolds for bone regeneration.
- I Cardoso de Carvalho* Influence of thickness on the parameters of translucency and fluorescence of direct bioactive restorative materials.
- C Carrera* Biocompatibility of an experimental hybrid resin-modified glass ionomer liner/base.
- V Cavalli* Color change and cytotoxicity of 35% hydrogen peroxide with Biosilicate.
- G Cervino* Screw of dental implants: A SEM preliminary Study.
- E Cha* Influence of silver diamine fluoride (SDF) on the shear bond strength of resin-modified glass-ionomer cement (RMGIC) and composite resin.
- A Comba* 5-year effect of immediate and delayed dentinal sealing bond strength.
- X Chen* The design and structural and functional investigations of novel chloride containing bioactive glasses bone substitutes.
- S Chirico* Degree of Conversion of Resin Materials Used For Endocrown Luting
- X Chen* Operando time-lapse X-ray diffraction tomography of dentine tubule occlusion by bioactive glasses.
- Y-F Chou* Release kinetics of monomers from experimental composites containing fluoride-doped calcium-phosphates.
- HP Chew* Sorptivity of water at the tooth-composite restoration interface with enamel microcracks.
- WITHDRAWN – V Christoff* Susceptibility of novel self-adhesive materials to changes in dentin mineralization.
- S Choi* Differentiation of iPSC for potential cell-based regenerative endodontic therapy.
- S-F Chuang* ToF-SIMS Analysis of Zirconia Treated by Different Grit-Blasting and Primers.
- G Chung* Ultraviolet light induced oleophilic properties to TiO2
- Y Chen* Fatigue Behaviour of Direct and CAD/CAM Indirect Restorative Materials Bonded to a Dentine Analogue Substrate.
- P Comeau* Adding Spearmint Oil to a Natural Varnish Tunes Antimicrobial Properties.
- L Corciolani* Wear and roughness analysis of two highly loaded flowable composites.
- L Correr-Sobrinho* Bond strength and surface roughness of pre-sintered zirconia after using different treatments with ZrO2
- AC da Silva* Antimicrobial glass for zirconia abutments: microbiological and pilot fatigue study.
- R Daabash* Ion releasing direct restorative materials: Key mechanical properties and wear.
- R Daher* Using enamel cusps and their exact replicas in different materials to evaluate wear behavior of dental materials.
- C D’Alessandro* Different post-and-core and crown materials influence stresses in premolars: FEA.
- WITHDRAWN – M Daou* Chemo-mechanical caries removal: an in vitro scanning electron microscopic study.
- L David Galvani* Cytocompatibility of Aloe Vera on stem cells from apical papilla.
- E de Oliveira Sousa* Mechanical characterization of an experimental bilayered zirconia system.
- F Del Bianco* Resin Bonding to CAD/CAM and Pressed Lithium-Disilicate after Surface Decontamination.
- A Delgado* Effect of Powder-Liquid Ratio and Monomer Chemistry on Rheology and Bonding of Self-Adhesive Composites.
- M Dormen* Comparison of surface scale changes on the intaglio surface of denture between digital and conventional impression according the stereophotogrammetric measurement.
- PH dos Santos* Effect of Materials Thickness and Irradiance on Resin Cements Conversion.
- X Du* Validation of Aligner Thickness and Tooth-Aligner Gaps measured by Optical Coherence Tomography using Micro–Computed Tomography.
- N Dubey* Development of Mangostin- Laden Liposome Bioink for 3D Bioprinting of Bone Tissue.
- D D’Urso* Bonding performance of a HEMA-free universal adhesive to dentin.
- M El Najjar* 10-MDP Mediated Adherence of Resin Composite Luting Agent to Rapid-Fired Zirconia – A Fracture Mechanics Approach.
- B Ertl* Biocompatibility of New Polyurethane-Based Polymeric Materials for Sports Mouthguard Fabrication.
- WITHDRAWN – S Eskandarion* Effect of layer thickness on marginal gap of 3D-printed crowns.
- A Falsafi* Effect of Dental Liners’ Elasticity on Cuspal-Deflection of Restorations.
- L Felipe Abbado de Souza* Bonding of composites for aligner attachments to the dental enamel.
- S Fernandes Tosta* Color match of aligner attachment composites to the tooth structure.
- M Turner* The use of lattice design to tune the mechanical properties of 3D-printed sports mouthguards.
- R Zaman* Mechanical Properties of new 3D-printed Resins Used for Sports Mouthguards.
Friday 6th October – 10:30 – 12:00
- J Ferracane* Filler Size Effects Surface Properties of Composites Pre-/Post-Toothbrush Abrasion, But Not Biofilm Growth.
- F Florenzano* Dentinal enzymatic activity of teeth restored after novel bleaching procedures.
- A Forte* Bonding Performances and Histochemical Evaluation of a Novel Glass-Ionomer Cement.
- A Fouda* Effect of Thermocycling on Mechanical Properties of 3D-Printed Resin Materials.
- T Gabriel* Comparing Hydrodynamic Sizes of Solid and Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles in De-ionized Water and Cell Culture Media.
- I Garcia* Adhesive with TiO2 Nanotubes with Alkyltrimethylammonium Bromide for Dental Bonding.
- R Geng Vivanco* Protease inhibitory effect of bromelain and Biosilicate on adhesive interface.
- M Giannini* Composite Conversion and Microhardness Using Solid-State Laser and Short-Curing LED Units.
- AB Gomes de Carvalho* Melt electrowriting of bioglass-laden poly(-caprolactone) scaffolds for bone regeneration.
- Z Gouveia* Mechanical Characterization of Biostable Dental Restoratives and Adhesives.
- J Griggs* Calibration of an Open-Source Application for Measuring Fractal Surfaces.
- F Gutierrez Reyes* A 6-month clinical evaluation of prolonged solvent evaporation time of two universal adhesive in non-carious cervical lesions: A double-blind randomized clinical trial.
- L Haddad e Borro* Effect of surface treatment on mouthguards against aging by brushing hygienization and immersion in disinfectant solutions.
- A Han* Physical/mechanical properties and anti-fungal effects of denture base resin incorporated with cationic quaternary ammonium compounds.
- K Hermana Neppelenbroek* Antifungal effectiveness of mucoadhesive containing nystatin complexed with β-cyclodextrin.
- H Hornberger* In Vitro Testing of Degradation Behavior of Resorbable Barrier Membranes.
- AC Ionescu* Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles with Surface Plasmon Resonance for Improved Aesthetics and Antimicrobial Activity of Resin Composites.
- J-H Jang* Effect of bioactive glass supplementation on the biological properties of calcium silicate cement in human dental pulp stem cells.
- J Jauregui* High-power laser irradiation produces morphological changes in ultra-translucent zirconia.
- L Jeniffer Souza Guterres De Carvalho* UV light influence on the effectiveness of composite attachment removal.
- S Jin* Piezoelectric Nanogenerator Composites for Self-powered Oral Healthcare Application.
- U Josic* Cytocompatibility of universal resin cements on human dental pulp cells.
- TJP Junior* Association between mouthguard and polyamide reinforcement mesh on impact absorption in anterior maxillary region: an in vitro study.
- K Kantovitz* Impact of artificial aging by thermocycling on mechanical properties of a glass ionomer cement added to TiO2
- T Kenta* Physical-Chemical Characterization of CAD/CAM Materials with Chromatic Transition.
- AS Khan* In Vitro Cytotoxicity and Monomer Leaching Analyses of Dental Resin Infiltrants.
- H-J Kim* Effect of sodium p-toluene sulfinate (p-TSNa) activator on dentin bond strength of two different dentin adhesive.
- H Kopperud* Analysis of monomers in patients’ saliva following adhesive bonding of orthodontic brackets.
- S Kim* Research for flexural strength of advanced lithium disilicate CAD/CAM block.
- T Kishimoto* Bonding performance of recent self-adhesive resin cement to various substrates.
- MJ Kim* Comparison of the Handling Characteristics of Injectable Calcium Hydroxide Pastes.
- A Kunapareddy * Topography of a Fractured Monolithic Zirconia Crown – A case report.
- M Kury* Enamel surface and subsurface evaluation after bleaching with NF_TiO2-incorporated gels.
- C Kusumasari* Do Universal Adhesives Benefit from Smear-layer Deproteinization?
- TW Lai* Polymerization shrinkage in composite restorations by OCT images-based DIC analysis.
- C-H Lee* Comparison of three methods for photopolymerization kinetics measurement of composites.
- A Leme Kraus * Shifts in surface composition of NCCL-affected dentin and enamel.
- H Lee* Comparative analysis of water sorption and water solubility of Cention N.
- V Rosa* Effects of sterilization procedures on structural integrity of graphene nanocoating.
- M-Y Lee* Antibacterial Efficacy and Osteogenic Potential of MTA-based Retrograde Filling Material Incorporated with Silver Nanoparticle and Calcium Fluoride.
- ML Leite* Long-term photocatalytic potential of ZnO-containing dental resins.
- SY Lee* Effect of repeated preheating cycles on polymerization shrinkage rate and micro-hardness of three resin composites.
- WITHDRAWN – U Lenz* Mechanical behavior of implant abutments evaluated by computerized tomography.
- W Liberato* Hydric Organization in Dentin Matrix Modified by Proanthocyanidins.
- B Lim* Efficacy of N2 Saturated Post-curing on Color Stability of 3D-printed Resin Crowns : In-vitro Study
- A Lima* Cytotoxicity/cytokine release from pulp cells induced by experimental co-initiators.
- F Lin* Load capacity and fracture modes of instrumented tooth roots under axial compression.
- J Lubauer* Fatigue R-curve envelopes for new submicrometric lithium disilicates.
- F Lucena* Drug repurposing for glycosyl-transferase inhibition and dental biofilm disruption.
- X Luo* Study on Improving the Strength of SLM Pure titanium with Trace Additives.
- L Luri Almeida Amorim Ikejiri* Mechanical properties and bioactive potential of an experimental bulk-fill resin.
- M Maesako* Comparison of Discoloration in Universal Shade and Conventional Resin-based Composites.
- J Tsoi* Investigation on Fluorinated UDMA As BPA-Free Dental Materials.
- E Maier* Wear behaviour of direct and indirect RBCs using the ‘Rub&Roll’ wear machine.
- E Mancuso* CAD/CAM Composite Overlays Adaptation: Influence of Cement and Preparation Design.
- S Manzoor* Evaluation of resin bonding, physiomechanical and surface properties on 3D-printed and milled zirconia.
- T Maravic* Evaluation of the bonding properties of a self-adhesive restorative material.
- G Marchesi* Fatigue resistance of CAD/CAM and 3D-printed provisional restorations.
- M Marciano* Impact of cytotoxicity assessment on the analysis of premixed and powder/liquid tricalcium silicate-based sealers
- M Marun* Microstructural characterization and mechanical properties of a bilayer zirconia system.
- C Mazzitelli* Do plaque detectors influence the color stability of restorative materials?
- P Messer-Hannemann* Residual TPO Content of Additively Manufactured Dental Splint Materials.
- V Miletic* Personal protective equipment and quality of a restorative procedure.
- A Baldi* Accelerated fatigue testing of 3D printed occlusal veneers: Interfacial adaptation and mechanical performance.
- C Szczepanski * Utilizing self-complementary, multiple hydrogen-bonding site monomers to optimize adhesive networks.
Saturday 7th October – 10:30 – 12:00
- LC Monteiro* New In Vitro Model to Acid Erosion: A Pilot Study
- R Moraes* Streamlining science communication using three core components: A proposal.
- R Morvaridi Farimani* In vivo measurement of surface strains on orthodontic clear aligners using digital image correlation.
- Y Murata* Evaluation of dimensional accuracy of CAD/CAM lithium disilicate glass-ceramic blocks.
- F Murillo* Physicochemical interaction/bonding-enhancing effect of silane-primer on etched/non-etched glass-containing CAD/CAM materials.
- JG Neves* Effect of leaching Proanthocyanidin DESIGNERs over Dental Pulp Stem Cells.
- G Nima* Effect of polychromatism of CAD/CAM feldspathic ceramic blocks on microshear bond strength to resin cements.
- S Orrego* Synergistic Influence of Bacteria, Saliva, and Cyclic Forces on Dental Bonding.
- A Parekh* Titanium anodization to form hydroxyapatite and tricalcium phosphate combination surfaces.
- YS Park* Coffee tooth discoloration and recovery using H2O2 containing tooth paste.
- F Pires Rodrigues* Microstructure, morphology, lattice parameters, and physical properties of a TiNbZrFe-alloy.
- S Poole* Influence of low-temperature degradation and different pigmentation methods on the optical and mechanical properties of monolithic zirconia.
- P Psuja* Challenges in Evaluating Apatite-Formation Ability of a Flowable Dental Composite.
- C Pucci* Adhesive system with calcium release containing bioglass
- T Queiroz* Impact absorption in central incisors region using nylon mesh reinforced mouthguards: 3D non-linear finite element analysis.
- JP Rangel Coelho* Does glass ionomer cement containing titanium dioxide nanotubes influence expression of immune-inflammatory markers?
- F Reis* Microhardness of 3D-Printed Composites: Effect of Storage.
- F Rizzante* Are physical and mechanical properties of 3D printed resins dependent on the 3D printer?
- M Roach* EBSD-based Characterization of Deformation Mechanisms in Dental Zirconia.
- C Rocha Gomes Torres* GIC luting cements on the clinical performance of ceramic crowns.
- H Lee* Influence of sintering time on light transmittance and fracture toughness of dental zirconia.
- A Rosa Costa Correr* Effect of adding arginine at different concentrations to experimental and commercial orthodontic resins – adhesive and microbiological analyses.
- T Rossi* The role of polymerization protocols in marginal adaptation and degree of conversion of glass ceramic crowns cemented with a universal dual-curing cement.
- J Durack* Ion release from an Experimental Liner/Base.
- B Sahadi* Evaluation of flavonoid-based primer applications on caries-affected dentin.
- EE Säilynoja* Margin Quality of Experimental Short Fiber-reinforced CAD/CAM Composite Restorations.
- M Salah* Characterization of Remineralized Artificial Enamel Lesion using SEM.
- SM Salazar Marocho* Reversible bonding promoter for zirconia structures – Pilot research.
- I Salim * Solvents effect on pushout bond strength of resin-modified calcium silicates.
- AAS Salim* Effect of polar solvents-containing pretreatments on pushout bond strength of mineral trioxide aggregate.
- A Samran* The Influence of Post Material and Ferrule Thickness on the Fracture Resistance of Endodontically Treated Premolars. A Laboratory Study.
- S Sauro* Bonding and interfacial adaptation of an innovative bulk-fill restorative system.
- M Schroeder* Influence of thickness and shade of lithium disilicate ceramic on transmittance and degree of conversion of resin cement.
- Y-B Seo* Antifungal denture base resin with zinc-doped mesoporous silica nanoparticles.
- G Seon* Efficacy of Arginine-Glycine-Aspartic Acid and Phosphatidylserine on the Osseointegration of Titanium Implants.
- R Seseogullari Dirihan* Effect of Chondroitin Sulfate on Odontogenic Differentiation of Dental Pulp Stem Cells.
- WITHDRAWN – K Shekofteh* Evaluation of Physical/Mechanical Properties of an Experimental Dental Composite Modified with Zirconium-Based Metal-Organic Framework as an Innovative Dental Filler.
- JE Shim* Accuracy assessment of Computed Aided Rapid Prototyping model (CARP) used in autogenous tooth transplantation according to the reconstructing manners.
- L Singer* An experimental self-disinfection dental alginate modified using green nanotechnology.
- R Smith* Impact of Caries on Bonding to Dentin for RMGI Liners/Bases.
- I Soares* Nano-hydroxyapatite-laden polymeric fibrous scaffolds as regenerative platforms for pulp capping.
- R Titus* Effect of Indentation Load on Vickers’ Hardness for Thermoplastic Materials.
- S Tohidkhah* Thick adhesive layers promote interfacial debonding in resin-composite restorations.
- B Tonin* Comparative evaluation of wear patterns and treatment effects on first molars with molar-incisor hypomineralization: A split-mouth pilot study.
- FM Suzuki* Hydrolysis-resistant self-etching primers: dentin bond preservation after bacterial challenge.
- M Uctasli* Effect of Silver Fluoride Treatment on Degradation of Dentin Collagen Matrix.
- S Um* Modulation of Macrophage Polarization by Electrospun Polymeric Nanoparticles under Inflammatory Conditions.
- N Utesch* Effects of Cholesterol Esterase on Universal Shade Composites.
- B VanHeel* Depth Dependence of Mechanical Properties of Aligner Materials measured with Nanoindentation.
- N Wagner* Enhancing the mechanical properties of 3D printed dental composites.
- WITHDRAWN – Y Wang* Powder Recycling Times of Additively manufactured Co-Cr Alloy Influence Tribological Properties.
- A Willers * Evaluation of mechanical and physical properties of experimental 3D-printing resins for provisional restoration.
- H Wang* Static-multifunctional-coating to Prevent Infection and Enhance Osseointegration on Titanium Implant.
- WITHDRAWN – Z Wu* Antimicrobial Activity of Core-Shell Structured nMgO@SiO2 and Its Influence on Physical-Mechanical Properties of Resin Composites.
- WITHDRAWN – B Yang* A polymer vesicle-based nanoplatform with antibacterial and immunomodulatory properties to improve the immune microenvironment of periodontitis.
- Z Ye* Self-assembled nanocoating on titanium implant for antimicrobial and enhanced osseointegration.
- H-W Yoon* Evaluation of Dural Subsitutes as a Pulp Covering Material for Vital Pulp Therapy.
- J-H Youm* Comparing translucency measurements methods of composite resins with different shades.
- M Zaghi Dal Picolo* Effects of co-doped titanium dioxide nanoparticles on ceramic glaze coating.
- M Zamora Galli* Processing of a bilayer zirconium a: microstructural and mechanical characterization.