Call for Papers
Abstract Submission Site is OPEN March 30th, 2020
All abstracts will be published in a special issue of the journal Dental Materials.
Click here to see (2018) ADM Annual Meeting Abstracts published in Dental Materials.
The abstract submission deadline: June 5, 2020
Pre-Registration Deadline for Presenters: July 20, 2020
Final Acceptance: August 1, 2020
Presenter and Number of Abstracts:
The delegate who is submitting this abstract paper should be the “Presenting” delegate. Presenting delegate must be an author (1st Author or Co-Author), register for the meeting and is limited to present one (1) poster.
Size of Poster:
The printed poster size should be 40 inches high x 30 inches wide. Foam core boards will be provided onsite for displays. Posters should be attached with double-sided tape or push pins.
Format for Submission:
Purpose, Methods and Materials, Results, Conclusion.
Presentation title will be limited to 10 total words or less
Abstract paper will be limited to 400 words or less
Colleagues who need to incorporate a table, image, graph or chart into their abstract paper must post at the end of your abstract paper, according to the following guidelines:
- Presenter can only submit one (1) Table OR one (1) Graph OR one (1) Image
- Tables are posted in the HTML Table Box at bottom of form. Use the “Table” ICON to insert table. Only one (1) table will be accepted.
- If presenter is not posting a Table, one (1) image, graph or chart may be inserted into abstract if needed. Graphs or charts must be converted to an image file and less than 5 MB (Megabytes)
- Acceptable image file extensions formats: .jpg .gif .png .jpeg
Options for Competition/Award:
Paffenbarger Poster Competition – click for eligibility requirements
• ADM requests that all speakers shall disclose any affiliation with any financial interest in a company or a product related to the subject matter of the presentation as a part of the Speaker’s Agreement.
• The intent of this policy is not to prevent a speaker with an affiliation or financial interest from making a presentation, but any potential conflict must be identified openly so that the attendees have the full disclosure of the facts and may form their own judgments about the presentation.
• Any portion of the information submitted below will be shared with the attendees to gain perspective on the educational merits of the presentation.
A potential conflict of interest does not exist. Neither I nor any member of my family has any financial arrangement or affiliation with a corporate organization offering financial support for ADM. Nor do I have a financial interest in a commercial product or service that I will discuss in my presentation. Therefore, my presentation is unbiased in nature.
BIASED PRESENTATION – A potential conflict of interest does exist. I or a member of my family has a financial arrangement or affiliation with a corporate organization offering financial support for ADM. Or, I have a financial interest in a commercial product or service that I will discuss in my presentation. Therefore, my presentation is biased in nature.